Coral Castle is a relatively unknown marvel of the world, in the dangly part of Florida, made by a tiny malnourished tubercular man all by himself. Tons and tons of giant carved stone placed in this creepy love shrine either through some sort of alien magic, antigravity or maybe just magnets?
Also, do book club with us! We’re reading “The Hunt for Zero Point: Inside the Classified World of Antigravity” by Nick Cook
Email us anti-gravity secrets! firstname.lastname@example.org
- Coral Castle: Eccentric Immigrant or Pyramid Imitator
- Alex Jefferson. Mathematical Model of Edward Leedskalnin’s Perpetual Motion Holder. (2013) Journal of Applied and Computational Mathematics
- Are perpetual motion machines possible?
- Leedskalnin’s Perpetual Motion Holder
- Coral Castle Museum
- Mystery of the Coral Castle Explained
- A haunting monument to love. Or aliens. Or limestone.
- How Maglev Trains Work
- NASA tests a plane that is very very quiet https://www.wired.com/story/nasa-cuts-airplane-noise/
- Mysterious Universe anti-gravity episode: https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2018/12/20-24-mu-podcast/
Find us Online!
Of course the best way to support the pod is by subscribing, you can use this link to make it cray easy: https://plnk.to/Zps