Should Kelly burn an Ouija board? Should Sarah chill the eff out and let Kelly burn an Ouija board?
Sarah’s note – no, friends don’t let friends become possessed by evil.
On this episode, we cover the history of the scariest piece of cardboard in existence — the OUIJA BOARD! Join us for disturbing tales of people consumed by Ouija board addiction, and stay for the fascinating science!
Email us — firstname.lastname@example.org — we would love to hear from you!
You can also check out the website: www.zeropercentscared.com
- Review of ideo-motor action: Stock & Stock (2004): https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14685855
- Ouija experiment: Gauchou et al., 2012: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1053810012000402
- Faraday’s Ouija Experiment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=88&v=cma5Zn7xrWU
- Wild thing Podcast (it’s about bigfoot, not Ouija, but it is so good, guys): https://www.foxtopus.ink/wildthing/
- The Fox sisters – a sad story of kids taken advantage of: https://www.theparisreview.org/blog/2016/11/04/in-the-joints-of-their-toes/
- The Ouija board possession that inspired the exorcist: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exorcism_of_Roland_Doe
- Ouija’s perplexing rules: https://www.museumoftalkingboards.com/ouistit.html
- The complete Gulf Breeze 6 predictions: https://unbelievable.fandom.com/wiki/Complete_list_of_predictions_from_the_Gulf_Breeze_6
- The Zozo Phenomenon: https://www.amazon.com/Zozo-Phenomenon-Darren-Evans/dp/1942157118