Are werewolves just lonely lions? Should Kelly stop instigating skinwalkers? Does mold cause everything paranormal?
In this episode, we discuss the history of werewolves and the mysterious details of the Beast of Gevaudan’s reign of TERROR!
Links, discussion topics, and diseases you SHOULD NOT GOOGLE below!
Porphyria image: Also pretty upsetting
Drugs that cause hypertrichosis: From Wikipedia!
Several medications can cause generalized or localized acquired hypertrichosis including:
- Anticonvulsants: phenytoin;
- Immunosuppressants: cyclosporine;
- Vasodilators: diazoxide and minoxidil;
- Antibiotics: streptomycin;
- Diuretics: acetazolamide;
- Photosensitizers: Psoralen.